BMI accepts applications on a rolling basis for intakes in January and October. BMI evaluates the whole person in the application process and consider all of the ways that a candidate may contribute to the BMI experience.
Start your application today in one of two ways. You choose:
Create My Profile
Fill out the 5 minute Profile to begin the application process. Admissions will respond within 72 hours. Once the Profile is submitted you can begin gathering the essential information to complete the full Application.
Complete the full, Application if you have all essential information and wish to receive a prompt decision from Admissions.
Follow these steps:
1. Fill out the online application form.
2. Submit the following documents to support your application:
a. Certified copy of university degree
b. Transcript from last institution attended (certified copy or original sent directly by the school)
c. Two letters of recommendation from people who can attest to your ability to succeed in an MBA program (supervisor, teacher)
d. Three personal essays (maximum of 500 words each):
i. Describe your short and long-term goals once you finish your MBA.
ii. Discuss a specific problem you have had in your academic or professional career, and how you dealt with it to find a solution.
iii. I wish this application had asked me….
e. Certified copy of passport
f. Two recent photographs
3. Transfer the application fee of 150 Euro.
The admissions review process may take two to four weeks. BMI uses a rolling admissions system, i.e., we review applications all year long. If your application is favourably reviewed, you will be invited to join the program. At that time, you will be notified to pay your first deposit.
In order to speed up the process of review, you may email or fax your documents. However, the original or certified copies must be received by regular mail before final admission is granted.
Application review process steps:
1. Application form received.
2. First contact with the MBA applicant by email.
3. Student submits all required documents and pays application fee.
4. Complete application package is reviewed after application fee is received.
5. If applicant does not meet all the requirements, he or she is notified by email right away and application is put on hold until these are met or considered withdrawn after 90 days.
6. If conditional admission is granted the following interviews are required:
- Academic Director
- MBA Program Director
- Student Ambassador
7. If all three interview reports are positive, and the candidate seems to be a good fit for the program, he or she is immediately notified and urged to transfer first deposit.
8. Once first deposit is received, BMI will issue the documents to apply for a student visa if the student is not an EU citizen.
9. Student applies for visa, which may take between four and eight weeks.
10. Student services starts working with the student on finding accommodation and settling inBarcelona in order to make the transition as smooth as possible.